Business Terms & Conditions
- It is your responsibility to disclose to us all details of your present condition, previous injuries and medical history, in order to ensure the best quality of care and advice is given. Failure to disclose this information may adversely affect your treatment. Sports Physio UK accepts no responsibility from any losses or damages arising from such incidents.
- Your consent to treatment is assumed by attending your appointments and allowing the clinician to treat you.
- To comply with best practice, your GP may be informed of your condition and a summary of any treatment provided.
- The length of your appointment allows time for your clinician to make relevant notes about your condition, co-ordinate further appointments and process payments relating to this treatment. For such reasons, it is essential that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- By accepting treatment and services, and by signing these terms on your new patient registration form, you hereby undertake to pay Sports Physio UK for all costs incurred during the course of your treatment.
- Patients wishing to claim back the costs of their treatment must inform us that this is their intention at the first contact with Sports Physio UK. Failure to do so may result in insurance companies declining applications to reimburse incurred costs.
- Any cheques returned to use as unpaid will be returned to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to repay the amount of the returned cheque and any bank charges associated with the non-payment.
- By providing your email address, you are happy for us to contact you from time-to-time with booking confirmations, and informative/promotional emails. You can choose to opt out of these emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the email. Although we use email addresses for confirmation and promotional purposes, your details will never be shared with any third parties or passed on to anybody else.
- Failure to attend your agreed appointment will be charged in full.
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment time will be charged at 50%.
This website and its content is copyright of Sports Physio (UK) Ltd – © Sports Physio UK (2018). All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Sports Physio UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sports Physio (UK) Ltd, 41b Market St, Shaw, Oldham OL2 8NR. Our UK company registration number is 08991434. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website & business.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information provided by authors such as Blog and News posts, are representative of their own personal and professional views. These are individual to those authors, and not representative of our views as a business. We expressly exclude liability for any information published on these Blogs or News posts.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any information and copy on our webpages is copyright protected and subject to our Copyright Statement above.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sports Physio UK and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sports Physio UK. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sports Physio UK takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.